Friday, October 29, 2010

holla~ :D

yay yay yay...im back yo!! =)
nah..ntg to share...except, snsd recent comeback?? hahahaha...i shall make a post on it when they perform officially.. =)

so yea..finally back to home for deepavali.. *got smack* i do comeback every weekend..pabo me.. =) it is nice to comeback...reason?? home is the sweetest place ever!! no conflict, no faking of myself...top of all, UNLIMITED INTERNET!!!! =) how NICE!! no headache..no trouble..just ntg but warm, sweet, relaxing and it has everything i need.. =)

okay..finish with the grumbling and nagging.. =) supposingly it was a nice day for me..hahahah..except for the books in front of me.. ==ll shall finish my study after this..but...i feel like spamming again for the new song i just downloaded... sulk..never mind..oh what is my purpose for this post??

oh yea...i did a song cover...wait..2 song cover...posting it here...dont laugh at my stupid voice kay... =)

1. Have you Ever? by s club 7



2. 寬恕 by 神木與瞳.. sorry if there is any wrong pronunciation..because im fully a banana..english educated!!! hahahaa!!! =)



oh and i recently found out i had 9 followers here..nt that i am making a big fuss but then, i never dreamt of anyone got interested on my blog..hahahaha..anyway thanks guys!! =)

No comments: