Wednesday, March 17, 2010

argh!!

i dont know...of all things that is passing through my life, there seems like nobody to complain to...and nobody care to know...

with everything adding up...and for my ability in which i doubt it could last long, i so going to end everything...

my blog is only place i could ever turn myself in...
a place i could cry on...geniunely cry..and nobody scold me pabo...
a place i spill everything and it never act like none-of-my-bussiness...
a place...a place where it held..pretty much of my every thinking..


the reason i turn here to private..so that i could be the only soul to read this place..
the only person to know that...this girl...



is no longer the girl who listen..the girl who smile geniunely...the girl who care...


just a girl..who live in dark world...a girl who pretty much disappointed in this world...
a girl...who is going to live in her own world..and fake herself in this reality world..

as the time bomb going...
tic toc tic toc..



















till the day it explode..and this place, turn into the memorial place of hers...the memory of her life~ her once happiness..her once sadness..her journey...her colors~

1 comment:

nicolette said...

pabo~!!!
im just a call away(or a sms away) when u need someone..
why torture urself..??
sighh~