Friday, November 13, 2009

키스

moment to spazz... forget the shit of the lawsuit..let's move on here is the compilation of the kises of the 5 hot guys...her we go baby :
my baby maknae in Starking :

Photobucket

leader-shiiiii!!! yunho and go ara in Heading To The Ground..XD

the guy of romance in Dating On Earth..too bad it never air..


Hot guy in Heave Postman..waiting for the airing~


Photobucket

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Innocent guy!!!! how cute~ All About TVXQ 3

Photobucket


let's have a guess who is all this baby..ahh, some had tag on it..XD but then, yeah, our baby is cute since they were young~




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
from the first picture : yunho, jaejoong, yoochun (with ricky), junsu and changmin..
do you get it right?? XD


saranghae!!
Photobucket

--


SARANGHEDO DELKAWYO ??

The door is opening, you come in
I knew at first sight that you were mine
Your face that shone as you came toward me
Is so beautiful it can make me blind
I don't know why but it's not strange
But my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

*I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can I love you from today?
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give you only good things
I don't know why but it's not strange
But my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart
I endured a lot of goodbyes and a lot of tears
So it's a little late, but I think I finally met you
Can I love this person that's sitting in front of me?
I'll confess to you with my pounding heart

*Repeat

Can I love you?

No comments: