Wednesday, August 19, 2009

floating

floating in the air...with no purpose..with no destination..where will i land next..

guess i should have ditched the emo-ness in me..^^ talking about emo-ness, pei yun do win me in this...ahahah..hmm, wonder what she been doing...kay, should have msg her later..back to me, counting the days isnt a nice job..i wonder how those guards could work..doing ntg, sitting and watching the air..it's tortoring man...

besides that, my dad ask me to study liao...woahh, look at those notes makes me go @_@
it's not a joke..i wonder why i pick medicine...some part of the notes i totally forget already..guess, i better kuai kuai follow my dad's advice to look back all the notes before i forget the whole thing..=.= wish me luck for jumping into those man-eater-notes..
ahahahahahahahha

wanted to find back that crazy photographer...opps, i mean that friend of friend of mine..hahahhaa..complicated isn't it..XD anyway, seems like nobody in my friend list knew him..that friend of mine isn't close to him...it was his cousin's friend...so far-related..cis..
someone teach how to korek him out?? ahahahahah..

thought of download stuff during my holiday but then all my favourite stars having internal problem..=.=ll except for BoA (Girlfriend) and Pitbull (Rebelution album) there is no other thing..maybe is time to search random artist again..^^ any nice song to recommend????

CHIAAA MINGGG, faster plan to go K..i wanna die from boredom liao...^^ and and hui ting define what you mean by HARD TO READ?????
and gah, my slave, show urself up or i gonna get you!!

1 comment:

nicolette said...

come find me la...im kinda bored here though..wakakakaka..