Saturday, December 6, 2008

DONT SAY GOODBYE



Don't say good bye you are the only one for me
eobseotdeon ilcheoreom oneuri tto jinamyeon
seoro mameul nochi anko modu igyeonaegetjyo
Cause you are my everything to me


Cause you are my everything to me

it seems like the song are dedicated to all fans...oh well, there been a lot..AND A LOT TALKS ON FANS LEAVING DONGBANGSHINKI..
when they sing this song, their expression seems soo touching..its really touching..and and i could feel that this song is dedicated to all cassiopeia..i blurt out when i listen to it...my heart aches when i see them..they struggle so much..giving out for their best..

whatever!! ignore the post up there..im being a little bit emo...
i mean..there something happen n i really dont want to talk about it...
dont wish to be said to be a little bit obssessive on tvxq...


anyway,congrats to dongbang for getting 500 000 album sales!!
chukahae!!!

always love them...
always proud of them

dont say goodbye!!! ^^
never ever

No comments: